1. Plasma Car- Inside or outside, this Plasma car is a blast! We mayyyy even get on it some nights after a couple glasses of wine and take it for a spin around the house. It's that fun!
2. Pogo Stick- Sturdy enough for adults? Because we want one too!
3. Magnetic Building Blocks- These will keep your littles occupied long enough for you to actually prep dinner… without distractions!
4. Worthy Threads-We all love Cat & Jack, but sometimes it's nice to dress your babe in something that NOT every other kid is wearing. This Mom owned company designs prints for girls and boys that you will fall in love with.
5. Pottery Barn Sleeping Bags- Whether they’re pretending to be at a sleepover or heading to Grandma’s house, these are a cozy fave!
6. Little Hippo Alarm Clock- KEEP YOUR KID IN BED LONGER AND GET MORE SLEEP ? Yes please! MELLA uses colors and facial expressions to teach your kids when it's time for bed and time to wake up.
7. Best Workout Buddy Shirt- A F4M little must have!
8. Kiwi Crate- Forget the IPAD, these STEM projects will keep your kiddos busy for hours. And no Mom guilt!
9. Candy Land Game- Nostalgic? Yes. Necessary for your child? Also yes.
10. VTECH Smartwatch- Because we know your little ones want to be just like you, smart watch and all!