Meet Nicole Hennessey! Our April Mom of the Month!!
Nicole is wifey to Austin and mommy to sweet Georgia (4) and cutie Colin (19 months). One of our favorite things about Nicole is that you can meet her for two minutes and feel like she’s been your best friend for years. She’s super outgoing and is one of the most supportive Mamas you’ll find in our village. She’s a Body Back alum and she recently joined the FIT4MOM Louisville team as a Body Back instructor. Although her first session has just begun, we can already tell that this was a job she was meant for. You can find Nicole changing lives Mon/Wed mornings at Body Back in Prospect, getting her own booty kicked at Boost, or striding with her kiddos and the evening Moms at Stroller Strides. We love Nicole and are so happy she and her family joined Our Village! It wouldn’t be the same without you, Mama!
1) What is your favorite thing about Stroller Strides? My favorite thing about Stroller Strides are the connections with the other moms.
2) What is your favorite exercise? Finding a sturdy spot to secure our bands and working upper body.
3) What is your favorite part about being a mom? Favorite part of being a mom is seeing the excitement of the most simple things through their eyes!
4) Favorite thing to do while the kiddos are napping? Favorite thing to do while the kids are napping is currently work on Body Back planning.
5) What is your favorite thing to do as a family? Go on vacation just the 4 of us!
6) What is something about you that someone may not know? I love to “buy sell trade” on Facebook groups
7) What is your favorite healthy and unhealthy food? Healthy – baby carrots… I eat them every day. Unhealthy – fries… any and all.
8) What is your favorite color? Grey or Blue
9) What is your favorite song or artist? Pink
10) What TV shows are you currently watching? Grace and Frankie, and Schitts Creek on Netflix- both hilarious.