Meet Natalie Robertson! Our November Mom of the Month!
Natalie is super mom to Carson (age 5), Lincoln and Nolan (1 year old twins) and is sweetheart to hubby, Corey. She and her family just recently moved back to the Ville from Tennessee and we're so glad they did! Natalie is one of our creative Play Date Captains and leads the Highland/ St, Matthews area location! Not only does Natalie have a WORK HARD/ PUSH HARDER attitude at class, giving all of us #fitmomgoals but her smile is contagious and she's one of the most kind mamas you'll meet! We knew right from the start that she and her crew were going to fit right in! We are so thankful that you are part of the Village, Natalie!
1) What is your favorite thing about Stroller Strides? The question of the day at SS was "If you could have any super power what would it be?". Most all the moms at SS that day said something along the lines of... "endless energy", "no need for sleep", "strength". That day I realized that SS was providing me with likeminded moms. Moms that were determined, focused, driven and passionate about giving 100% of themselves to whatever life brought their way. These women and their passion have been a blessing to me as I transitioned back to Louisville.
2) What is your favorite exercise? KickBoxing
3) What is your favorite part about being a mom? Watching my little boys develop a bond with each other, being a only child I have never experienced the sibling bond and I've loved watching it grow in the boys over the last 19 months.
4) Favorite thing to do while the kiddos are napping? This doesn't happen much with our daily schedule but when it does I jump in the shower, so exciting right?
5) What is your favorite thing to do as a family? Family Hikes
6) What is something about you that someone may not know? I have a heart for the Dominican Republic, we have visited 3 times and have several friends living there. If I could move there tomorrow with my whole family and help to build feeding centers and churches I would go!
7) What is your favorite healthy and unhealthy food? Unhealthy would be pizza and healthy would be fish.
8) What is your favorite color? Red
9) What is your favorite song or artist? Gungor- You make beautiful things
10) What TV shows are you currently watching? "This is us”