Meet Erika Cravanas, your May Mom of the Month! Erika is Mommy to the adorable Hampton (9 months) and wife to Alex. Erika is a graduate of Duke University (although we won't hold that against her ;)) and the University of Louisville Medical School. She is also our in house pediatrician. haha! (Not really...but we do inundate her with medical questions from time to time). Erika, you are so sweet and beautiful and we love having you as part of Our Village!
Here are some more fun facts about Dr. Cravanas :)
- What is your fave thing about Stroller Strides? My favorite thing about Stroller Strides is just getting to spend some time with other mamas while getting in a great workout at the same time.
- What is your favorite exercise at Stroller Strides? I’m a cardio girl—love the running and burpees!
- What is your favorite part about being a mom? My favorite part about being a mom is just getting to watch my sweet baby boy grow and develop new skills every day. He just makes me laugh all the time.
- Favorite thing to do when Hampton is napping? I’m usually doing some type of household chore while Hampton is napping, but my favorite thing to do is online shop for baby clothes!
- What is your favorite thing to do as a family? I love going on walks in our neighborhood or at Seneca Park.
- What is something about you that someone may not know? I grew up an army brat, so despite having just moved here almost 5 years ago, Louisville is the place I’ve lived the longest.
- What is your favorite healthy and unhealthy food? Favorite healthy food: all fruit; Favorite unhealthy food: So hard to choose just one! I love all southern comfort food.
- What is your favorite color? Duke Blue! ;)
- What is your favorite song or artist? I’ve had an unhealthy obsession with Justin Timberlake since his N’Sync days!
- What TV shows are you currently watching? I watch all sorts of tv, but I always find a way to get sucked into all of the Bravo reality shows.