Emily is Mommy to the most well behaved and adorable blonde haired boys, William (4) and Charlie (2). She is wifey to husband Josh, who secretly has a blast at family workouts! We can always count on Emily to take life in stride and have a positive outlook on almost everything. In addition to being an amazing wife and Mommy, this mompreneur has also just started her own math tutoring business. Someday we’ll all be saying “we knew her when…” we get to see this beautiful mathematician strutting her stuff on DWTS (see #10) one day! We just love you and your fam and are so thankful to have you in this Village!
1. What is your fave thing about Stroller Strides? My favorite thing is getting to bring the boys along with me to a workout where I get to make mom friends and the boys can make friends, too!
2. What is your favorite exercise at Stroller Strides? I think my favorite exercise is "Wheels on the Bus." It was the very first one I did at my very first class and I realized how great of a workout I was going to get!
3. What is your favorite part about being a mom? Tackle hugs! I love watching the boys grow, change, and learn new things. Their eagerness to learn is inspiring and their joy for life always keeps me smiling.
4. Favorite thing to do when boys are napping? Ha! William gave up napping about a year ago, but Charlie is still a faithful napper. I do love the chance to spend some one on one time with William: crafts, baking, and reading are some of our favorites.
5. What is your favorite thing to do as a family? Anything outside! Hiking, playgrounds, the zoo, or just a ball in the backyard.
6. What is something about you that someone may not know? I'm a total math nerd! I used to be a math teacher and just started my own math tutoring business.
7. What is your favorite healthy and unhealthy food? Healthy would have to be Roasted Veggies with Salmon. Unhealthy would be Pepperoni Pizza or anything sweet.
8. What is your favorite color? Pink, but with two boys most everything in our house is blue or green.
9. What is your favorite song or artist? "I hope you Dance" by Lee Ann Womack
10. What TV shows are you currently watching? Project Runway- I keep hoping something fashionable will rub off on me! Dancing with the Stars- I have a secret desire to become famous just so I can go on this show and learn to ballroom dance....... (no judgement, right LOL)