Meet Kendall, our November mom of the month! Kendall is mama to Gunner and sweetheart to Brian. Kendall is one of our Body Back success stories, and a regular at our BOOST classes. Most recently Kendall completed a session of Run Club! Run Club coach Katie says, “She would power through any bad day/sickness and give it her all. She had no quit. She was the type to always push for one more rep, one more sprint or one more lap before time ran out in class. She was always the first one to cheer on another mama in class.”
When she is not busy being an amazing mama or kicking booty at a Fit4Mom class, Kendall is a preschool teacher. Kendall is a hardworking mama who is beautiful inside and out. We are SO happy to have you in our village Kendall!
1. What is your fave thing about Fit4Mom? The Village, I love the friendships I’ve strengthened as well as the new ones I’ve forged.
2. What is your favorite exercise at BOOST? Skaters and hip bridges.
3. What is your favorite part about being a mom? Helping to create a super cool human and watching him conquer the world.
4. Favorite thing to do when Gunner is napping? Nap...I wish!
5. What is your favorite thing to do as a family? Sunday bike rides with the whole family.
6. What is something about you that someone may not know? I can recite the Preamble to the Constitution.
7. What is your favorite healthy and unhealthy food? Healthy would be a protein-rich salad and unhealthy is pizza!
8. What is your favorite color? Green
9. What is your favorite song or artist? Tom Petty
10. What TV shows are you currently watching? Jack Ryan, Below Deck and New Amsterdam