Meet Katherine Zeh! Our July Mom of the Month! Katherine is wifey to Evan and mommy to 2 year old Elliot, and expecting a precious little girl any day now! One of the first things you will notice about Katherine is her sweet smile and personality! She’s great with making new members feel special, and welcoming them to our village. Katherine has been a great example for all our expecting mamas by making this pregnancy a fit one! Over the last nine months, she’s taken a LOT of Strides and Barre classes along with FIT4BABY, so we are certain the new baby will love working out too! Thank you for being such a wonderful part of Our Village! We are so happy to have you and your family with us and are so excited for your new addition!
1) What is your favorite thing about Stroller Strides? I love the community of moms. I love having a place to go daily to improve my physical, mental, and emotional well-being. After moving to Louisville last summer, it gave me a place to go to feel apart of something surrounded by women that understood what I am going through.
2) What is your favorite exercise? When I’m not pregnant, I love ab work. However, currently I’m very pregnant (39 weeks) and prefer squats.
3) What is your favorite part about being a mom? I love when Elliott gives me a big hug or a big smile.
4) Favorite thing to do while the kiddos are napping? Taking a leisurely shower while listening to podcasts or audio books.
5) What is your favorite thing to do as a family? I love going to the park together and then going to get ice cream.
6) What is something about you that someone may not know? I taught kindergarten for 9 years and miss it more than I thought I would since deciding to stay home last year.
7) What is your favorite healthy and unhealthy food? My favorite healthy food is a spinach salad and my favorite unhealthy food is a Snickers.
8) What is your favorite color? Blue
9) What is your favorite song or artist? I love Sara Bareilles and I have been listening to the Waitress soundtrack a lot lately.
10) What TV shows are you currently watching? We are re-watching The Office for the millionth time.