Meet Amanda Gaither, your June Mom of the Month!
Amanda is Mom to Carter and wife to hubby, Josh. We met Amanda when Carter was just 7 weeks old and have loved getting to know her! She and her family are always doing fun local things so we know that we can always ask her where the cool new spots are! Amanda is not only beautiful but she's super chill and we love that about her! Thank you for being apart of OUR VILLAGE Amanda, we are all so glad that you are in it!
Read more about some of Amanda's favorite things!...
- What is your fave thing about Stroller Strides?
All of the amazing mamas. It has been so great to find some amazing friends after moving to Kentucky.
- What is your favorite exercise at Stroller Strides? Jump squats
- What is your favorite part about being a mom? Getting to watch Carter make a new discovery. Whether it is a new toy or sound, getting to see his excitement as he learns new things is so thrilling to watch.
- Favorite thing to do when Carter is napping? I typically nap right along with him if I can!
- What is your favorite thing to do as a family? I love our evening family walks. Getting to talk about our day, our plans, and Jack getting to spend some extra time with Carter.
- What is something about you that someone may not know? I used to work with monkeys!! But now I just take care of my one little monkey.
- What is your favorite healthy and unhealthy food? I love cold pressed juices with kale and lots of ginger. They are so refreshing after a workout. I grew up in San Antonio, so I always love Mexican or Tex-Mex.
- What is your favorite color? Green
- What is your favorite song or artist? Always a hard question for me!! I would say Frank Sinatra...always a classic.
- What TV shows are you currently watching? So You Think You Can Dance and The Kitchen