Jessica is wifey to Matt and Mommy to Mackenzie (who is known to lead her very own Stroller Strides classes from home) and a little peanut who is on his way! We love Jessica’s laid back spirit and the beautiful smile we get to see at EVERY. SINGLE. class. Jessica’s presence is always missed when she and the fam go on a hometown visit to Michigan, but we’re so glad that they relocated to Louisville and found us. Our Village wouldn’t be nearly as cheery without them! We are so happy to have a friend in you, Mama! We can’t wait to meet your new little!!
1. What is your fave thing about Stroller Strides? After moving to Louisville from out of state and taking on the role of stay at home mom, it was the perfect way to meet new people and get in a great workout! I love that you are instantly family!
2. What is your favorite exercise at Stroller Strides? Mackenzie loves the Tick Tock song so I enjoy whatever exercise is paired along with the song. It's so sweet to watch her sing along.
3. What is your favorite part about being a mom? I love watching Mackenzie explore and discover new things each day. There is nothing better than seeing the love for each day through a child's eyes.
4. Favorite thing to do when Mackenzie is napping? Currently being in my third trimester, napping right along with her!
5. What is your favorite thing to do as a family? We love being outdoors! We enjoy bike riding, walks, going to the park, and going to the zoo.
6. What is something about you that someone may not know? I am a Big 10 Champion! I rowed for Michigan State University and we won the Big 10 Championship. I got a pretty sweet ring to remember it!
7. What is your favorite healthy and unhealthy food? My favorite healthy food would have to be blueberries. I think I could eat the whole pint in one sitting right now! My favorite unhealthy food would have to be ice cream. Likewise, I think I could eat the whole half gallon in one sitting right now!!! Because let's be honest, we all could make it through a pint!
8. What is your favorite color? Yellow
9. What is your favorite song or artist? I can't say that I really have a favorite song or artist but right now I'm loving the new Sam Hunt song and I'm always down for some old school rap!
10. What TV shows are you currently watching? This is Us, Quantico, The Goldbergs, and New Girl