Meet Alyson Middleton! Our January Mom of the Month!
Most of you probably know Alyson as our amazing Events Coordinator, but she is also wife to the very lucky Lawrence, Mom to Landon (10), Jones (3) and baby GIRL Middleton due in March. Alyson was born and raised in Louisville and pretty much knows everything about this town. She’s also an agent with Kentucky Select and ready to help with any of your real estate needs! Even though Alyson pretends she doesn't love working out, having her in class just makes everything more fun. Her gorgeous smile literally brightens our mornings and her complaining seriously cracks us up. We are so lucky to have you as part of Our Village AND OUR TEAM! We love you!!!
1. What is your fave thing about Stroller Strides? The accountability that comes along with a group workout and the ability to bring my son!
2. What is your favorite exercise at Stroller Strides? Planks
3. What is your favorite part about being a mom? Watching my kids grow and learn.
4. Favorite thing to do when Jones is napping? He just stopped napping unfortunately, but when he did I loved to catch up on TV shows and fold laundry.
5. What is your favorite thing to do as a family? Cook (mainly my husband bc I am not a good cook, but we all like to help. Or watch)
6. What is something about you that someone may not know? I've known my husband since 5th grade and he was my middle school sweetheart. I am also really good at finding good deals and shopping online. Hahaha (Editor’s note: Literally EVERYONE knows the second part about you, Alyson)
7. What is your favorite healthy and unhealthy food? Healthy- vegetable soup Unhealthy- cookie dough & pizza
8. What is your favorite color? PINK
9. What is your favorite song or artist? Garth Brooks
10. What TV shows are you currently watching? Notorious, Designated Survivor, This is Us and Secrets and Lies.