Meet Felicia Woods... our June Mom of the Month! Felicia is sweetheart to Marcus, mommy to Charlie (almost 2) and is expecting another sweet boy this fall!
We love Felicia’s sweet welcoming spirit and how she always gives her all during class. She’s got some pretty impressive #fitgoals, including working on perfecting her handstand by the end of this summer! Yup, you read that right, this yoga loving expecting mama is doing handstands, usually with Charlie in tow imitating her every move!
She is a great example of a mom who is raising her kids to love being active and healthy. We are so happy that this growing family decided to join Our Village! You can meet Felicia at Fit4Baby on Monday nights or during the week at Stroller Strides.
1) What is your favorite thing about Stroller Strides? Feeling accomplished when I finish a workout and knowing I’m setting a healthy example for my son!
2) What is your favorite exercise? Anything that works my glutes, because I have no butt!
3) What is your favorite part about being a mom? Knowing I have the opportunity to raise compassionate, humble, generous, love-filled humans that can change their communities and the world for the better.
4) Favorite thing to do while Charlie is napping? Enjoy a meal all to myself without having to share and maybe watch a show or read in peace!
5) What is your favorite thing to do as a family? I love to play board or card games, but our son is still a little too young for that yet. In the meantime, I enjoy spending time outside together whether we are playing in our backyard, taking a walk with the dog or going to a family Stroller Strides class!
6) What is something about you that someone may not know? I speak German semi-fluently!
7) What is your favorite healthy and unhealthy food? My favorite healthy food is an avocado and tomato “salad” with fresh squeezed lemon juice as a dressing. My favorite unhealthy food is Skyline Chili.
8) What is your favorite color? Blue.
9) What is your favorite song or artist? My favorite artist is Jason Mraz.
10) What TV shows are you currently watching? I am a shameless Bachelorette/Bachelor fan and my husband and I watch So You Think You Can Dance together, every year.