Meet one of our Mom's of the Month, Carla Walker!
Carla is sweetheart to Erik and mommy to Tristan (age 2) and Emma (5 months old)! She is also one of our amazing Strides Instructors at Norton Commons and is our lead FIT4BABY Instructor, helping expecting moms stay fit and healthy during their 9 month journey to motherhood. Carla is a member of our rockin' Run Club that meets on Saturday mornings, crushing all the #rungoals!
We love Carla’s sweet spirit and how she is always supportive to everyone. She is a great listener and a wonderful friend. We are so blessed to have you and the family apart of Our Village and FIT4MOM Louisville Team!
1) What is your favorite thing about Stroller Strides? I can't pick just one! Getting to workout with my kids, meeting other moms/making friends in the process, and having built in play time for my kids after class!
2) What is your favorite exercise? Tricep Push-ups.
3) What is your favorite part about being a mom? Being the one they run to when they need comforting!
4) Favorite thing to do while the kiddos are napping? Nap!!
5) What is your favorite thing to do as a family? I love our family walks!!
6) What is something about you that someone may not know? I worked for Olympia Sports in high school and used to be in their sales flyers!
7) What is your favorite healthy and unhealthy food? Healthy - fruit! Unhealthy - I LOVE sweets. Brownies, cookies, cake, rice crispy treats, etc... I love it all.
8) What is your favorite color? Aqua
9) What is your favorite song or artist? I don't have one! I mainly listen to country music and love many different artists.
10) What TV shows are you currently watching? The only show I've actually sat down and watched in months is the Bachelor! Guilty pleasure :)