Meet Brooke Knego! Our October Mom of the Month!!
Brooke is mommy to 9 month old twins Drew, and Evie! She is wifey to Tyler, and will be the first to tell you how truly blessed they are to be parents of twins! The first thing you might notice about Brooke is her positive attitude and beaming smile. She has taken to motherhood so naturally, and will be one of the first to offer support to a fellow mama in need. When she’s not taking care of her sweet babes, she’s working as a L&D nurse helping other women become mothers. And boy, can she tell you some stories! Superwoman’s got nothing on her! You can find Brooke sweatin it out with the 5:30AM Body Back crew, or at Stroller Strides and Stroller Barre classes during the week. We are soooo happy that she and her cute babies decided to join us and be a part of Our Village!!!
1) What is your favorite thing about Stroller Strides? My favorite thing about stroller strides is that I am able to take the babies with me when I need to get a good workout in!!
2) What is your favorite exercise? Favorite exercise at Stroller Strides is anything that ties in the babies such as singing songs and tickling their toes bc they are getting to be the age of wanting to be on the move constantly!
3) What is your favorite part about being a mom? Favorite part of being a mom is being able to watch the twins interact with each other and watching them grow! I work two days a week, so I'm able to have a lot of time with them!
4) Favorite thing to do while the twins are napping? When the babies are napping,I usually clean the house, do dishes, laundry; but my favorite thing to do is take a little nap (happens seldom)!
5) What is your favorite thing to do as a family? Favorite thing to do as a family is when my husband comes home from work and we're all four together and able to give the twins both equal attention (he takes one and I take one) and just play with toys and read books! We love weekends as well when we're all together and can go to events around town such as fall festivals, etc.
6) What is something about you that someone may not know? Something about me that you may not know is that I am super emotional ever since having the babies. I literally sobbed at a commercial involving a dog (I don't even own a dog) and his owner. I cry at happy times just as often! I used to feel as though I was "tough" and now things have totally changed! I tend to hide my emotional self bc when I cry, I have the ugliest "cryface".
7) What is your favorite healthy and unhealthy food? My favorite healthy food is raw fish aka: Sashimi! My favorite unhealthy food is Reese's Cups!!
8) What is your favorite color? Navy Blue
9) What is your favorite song or artist? Adam Levine
10) What TV shows are you currently watching? “The Good Doctor”