Meet Bonnie, our October Mom of the month! Bonnie is mama to Finley (4) and wifey to Brent. When she’s not taking care of her sweet boy, Bonnie is an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant and has helped countless mamas in our community through her nutrition and lactation consulting service, The Baby’s Voice. Bonnie gives 100% of herself to see moms succeed in the postpartum stage of motherhood.
Bonnie just CRUSHED her first round of Body Back. Bonnie motivated and encouraged all of the moms in her group throughout workouts and outside of class. She truly cares about the physical and mental well-being of every Mama she meets.
Bonnie, you are an inspiration to all and we are so lucky to have you as a part of our village!
1) What is your fave thing about FIT4MOM? I am blown away by the sisterhood in motherhood that is found with this group. It is so rare to find a group of women coming together to achieve a common goal and lifting each other up in the process. I love that!!!
2) What is your favorite exercise at Body Back/BOOST? Well, I never thought I would say this but I love to plank! That exercise really challenges my whole body and I feel it working when I am down there pushing myself to stay up just a bit longer. The variations of plank make it fun to do in lots of different ways. Doubling my time on that exercise with the Body Back assessment was really amazing!
3) What is your favorite part about being a mom? Seeing my kiddo grow and change and learn new things every day is so incredible!
4) Favorite thing to do when your kiddo is napping? Anything that involves a bit of silence. LOL!
5) What is your favorite thing to do as a family? Laugh and play silly games together which often happens in the bed under the covers pretending to be monsters in the dark. My kid loves being scared in the dark!
6) What is something about you that someone may not know? I lived in New York City for three years then packed up and moved to Montana to work at Glacier National Park!
7) What is your favorite healthy and unhealthy food? I love a good salad and I love me some chicken wings with a cold beer.
8) What is your favorite color? Blue
9) What is your favorite song or artist? Anything my kid is attempting to sing, which lately is Uptown Funk. His lyrics are, "Up down, wonky, wonk, up down, wonky, wonk!".
10) What TV shows are you currently watching? Lately, not much t.v. but I love a good series. Can't wait for Game of Thrones to start and we watch The West Wing and The Office on repeat.