Meet our Mom of the Month, Alicia Miller! Alicia is mommy to Lilly, who just turned 1 and sweetheart to hubby, Bill. She and her family recently moved to Kentucky from Colorado, and we are so happy they made Louisville their home. Alicia is one of our most dedicated members, coming to class 3-4 times a week! She is also a great motivator and brings such positive energy to class. She is always so excited to push herself when we have a challenging class and encourages our other members to do so as well, all while wearing her contagious smile!
We are so thrilled to have you and your family a part of Our Village, mama!
1) What is your favorite thing about Stroller Strides? My favorite thing about stroller strides is the energy I feel when I leave class. If I can make it to class, I know I will leave feeling good.
2) What is your favorite exercise? My favorite exercise is probably doing push-ups. When I first started stroller strides I could barely do one lol, now I can do at least 15 in the right form lol.
3) What is your favorite part about being a mom? My favorite thing about being a mom is all the love I can give and receive from Lilly. It’s truly amazing how much love there is between us.
4) Favorite thing to do while the Lilly is napping? When Lilly is napping my favorite thing to do is make a big lunch and sit on the couch with my headphones on (because she would wake up without them lol) and watch tv.
5) What is your favorite thing to do as a family? My favorite thing to do with my family is anything outside. I am a nature girl for sure. This summer we hope to go hiking a lot.
6) What is something about you that someone may not know? Something you might not know about me is I worked at a Ranch in Wyoming for 4 years and had many grizzly and black bear encounters while on foot... crazy times! :)
7) What is your favorite healthy and unhealthy food? My favorite healthy food would have to be Brussels sprouts cooked with balsamic. Favorite unhealthy food, Thai Food!!!!!
8) What is your favorite color? Favorite color is green because I love BIG TREES !!
9) What is your favorite song or artist? Regina Spektor is my favorite artist. She has some beautiful/weird stuff lol.
10) What TV shows are you currently watching? My husband and I are watching “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel”. It’s a comedy about a house wife and her world getting turned upside down.