ENROLLMENT FOR SUMMER RUN CLUB TRAIL SESSION OPENS FRIDAY! SPACE IS LIMITED AND SPOTS WILL GO FAST!
Whether you're preparing for an upcoming race or simply enjoy running with other like-minded mamas, Run Club is for you. A program for all levels, led by a certified running coach. Beginning runners will gradually build cardiovascular endurance and distance each week. Experienced runners will increase speed and distance. A motivating group and experienced coach will assist every runner in meeting her goals. Run Club allows you to run, improve your health and fitness, and connect with other moms. No running experience required!
- May 24th through July 11th
- Tuesday evenings at 7pm at Cherokee Park with Stephanie McCrocklin
- May 25th through July 12th
- Wednesday evenings at 7pm at E.P. Tom Sawyer State Park with Stephanie McCrocklin
- Session Price $169
- Current One Members $164 ($5 off) ENTER CODE RC5OFF at checkout.
- Run Club Repeaters $159 ($10 off) ENTER CODE RC10OFF at checkout.
*Please don't let cost be a barrier to our life changing programs and classes. If you have payment questions, please inquire by emailing email@example.com. Payment plans and scholarships are offered on a limited basis.
Tuesday – May 24, 2022
Wednesday – May 25, 2022
Tuesday – May 31, 2022