Meet Kate Osborne! Our July Mom of the Month!
Kate is sweetheart to Steven and mommy to the very handsome, James. We love Kate’s sweet spirit and get after it attitude. You can find her strolling at evening and weekend Strides classes and attending BOOST at 5:30am! Kate is also a two time Body Back grad who is now training for a half marathon. #GOALS. Recently she was one of three mamas who attended 3 FIT4MOM classes in ONE DAY! Talk about determination! This mama is pure fitness inspiration. We are so thankful that Kate and her family are a part of Our Village. It would not be the same without you, Mama!
1) What is your favorite thing about Stroller Strides? I love the community aspect of Stroller Strides and how much it as taught me to push myself. I never thought I could be a healthy eater and like it and Body Back changed that! I never thought I would be a runner and look forward to running and now I'm signed up for a half marathon! That is something that I never would have done without Fit4Mom and the Stroller Strides moms I have met.
2) What is your favorite exercise? I love a good race! It gives you a good workout, while being fun. James also loves anything we do with the Zoom Zoom song!
3) What is your favorite part about being a mom? I love watching him get excited over the littlest things. Something that is so small to us, can be the biggest and most exciting thing to him. The never ending hugs and kisses are also an easy favorite.
4) Favorite thing to do while James is napping? Not going to lie, nap as well!
5) What is your favorite thing to do as a family? Right now splash pads and the pool is where we want to be!
6) What is something about you that someone may not know? I got engaged in a helicopter during the fireworks at Disney World!
7) What is your favorite healthy and unhealthy food? Healthy would be cauliflower rice and almost anything out of the Body Back recipe book. Unhealthy, I could eat Papa John's pizza with garlic sauce everyday.
8) What is your favorite color? I love all things navy!
9) What is your favorite song or artist? Based on my Pandora, it looks like ABC Kids Station!
10) What TV shows are you currently watching? Obsessed with all things Bravo and just started Big Little Lies.