Meet Heather Howard! Our February Mom of the Month!
You may know Heather as one of our amazing Stroller Strides instructors, but she’s also wife to her main squeeze Todd, Mommy to John (2) and Annemarie (7 months). Whenever you see Heather, count on being greeted by her beautiful smile and feeling surrounded by her caring spirit. With Heather’s love for F4MLou and her friendly demeanor, we feel so lucky to have her as a part of Our Village and our TEAM! You’re the best, Heather!
1. What is your fave thing about Stroller Strides? The friendships! I have great friends but reliable friends are hard to come by. And now I've hit the jackpot!
2. What is your favorite exercise at Stroller Strides? Anything with Relay races!!! I love friendly competition.
3. What is your favorite part about being a mom? The sound of my son saying "I love you too mama!" It sounds kind of like "I wuh you too mama"
4. Favorite thing to do when John and Annemarie are napping? Catch up on DVR!
5. What is your favorite thing to do as a family? Go to the park, zoo, or science center. Anything to get some energy out!
6. What is something about you that someone may not know? I love taking long baths while watching Netflix on my iPad with a snack and a glass of wine!
7.What is your favorite healthy and unhealthy food? Since starting Body Back I'd say Ezekiel bread with cream cheese and sliced strawberries!! Mmmmm now I'm craving that lol. Unhealthy is definitely BROWNIES!! I'm a total sucker for good ones.
8. What is your favorite color? Either purple or red!
9. What is your favorite song or artist? Maroon 5. Songs about Jane is my favorite album.
10. What TV shows are you currently watching? Blacklist, Scandal, Pure Genius, scorpion, Timeless (a few of my favorites).