Meet Jessica... who is ALSO one of your INSTRUCTORS!
Jessica was born and raised in Louisville and is mommy to her sweet little girl Olivia AND is expecting a little guy- Max who will be here in July! We met Jessica back in June of 2015 and have gotten to enjoy her ever since! Jessica began as a member of Stroller Strides and quickly fell in love with the program. Shortly after attending classes as a member she decided to join the team to instruct! She is so knowledgeable and is a such great instructor with great ideas!! We love spending time with these two (or shall we say 3!) whether Jessica is instructing or whether they are attending a class! She is such a great addition to the F4M Team and we are so thankful to have gotten to know her!
Learn some more FUN facts about Jessica!...
- What is your fave thing about Stroller Strides? What is not to LOVE about S.S. If I had to choose, I would say meeting all the Momma's and gaining motivation from all of their strength and positive vibes.
- What is your favorite exercise at Stroller Strides? Burpees for sure. It is a Love/Hate Relationship.
- What is your favorite part about being a mom? It amazes me everyday how much Olivia is learning and picking up on even the smallest things. I never know what she is going to say/do.
- Favorite thing to do when Olivia is napping? My favorite thing to do is to nap myself or read....however, I usually spend it doing laundry, cleaning, or cooking. Blah!
- What is your favorite thing to do as a family? We love going to UofL games, playing outside or having friends over.
- What is something about you that someone may not know? One of my lifelong goals is to travel to every continent (minus Antartica, I don't like the Cold) Status: 4 down, 2 to go
- What is your favorite healthy and unhealthy food? Healthy: ALL Fruit (I could be probably be a fruitatarian) Unhealthy: Mac-N-Cheese
- What is your favorite color? Right now I am digging the Bright Derby Colors
- What is your favorite song or artist? 90's rap. haha
- What TV shows are you currently watching? I actually don't watch TV unless there is a Sports game on. But I am looking forward to watching the Summer Olympics while on maternity leave. USA!