We KNOW how tough it is to stay on track at those Super Bowl parties, Mama! Try bringing something healthy to share so you can fuel up but stay on track with those FIT MOMMY GOALS as well! You can view the full recipe on www.skinnytaste.com!
- 15.5 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 9 oz cooked corn, fresh or frozen (thawed if frozen)
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 1/2 – 2 limes, juice of
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh minced cilantro (or more to taste)
- salt and fresh pepper
- 1 medium hass avocado, diced
- 1 diced jalapeno (optional)
In a large bowl, combine beans, corn, tomato, onion, scallion, cilantro, salt and pepper. Squeeze fresh lime juice to taste and stir in olive oil. Marinate in the refrigerator 30 minutes. Add avocado just before serving.
After you try it, let us know what you think by emailing Cass and Jess at firstname.lastname@example.org!